Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Wine and Neckties - Can This Romance Be Saved?


Season of ChangeSeason of Change by Melinda Curtis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


As with all the Heartwarming book series, this romance is categorized as "sweet", meaning it has no overt sex or violence. But that doesn't mean it's fluffy. Slade's issues run deep (what is up with the ties?), and his ex-wife only throws fuel on the fire. Christine is determined to make a name for herself as a premier winemaker, but she'll need to decide when to cut her losses and run. Add a pair of twin girls and a father with an attitude, and the author brings us a story of deep friendship, small-town quirky beauty, and romance that truly keeps the reader guessing if and how these two will ever get together. After my first read last year, I had put this on my Keepers Shelf, but after re-reading it, I increased my rating from 4 to 5 Stars and fell in love all over again.

For a quick look at all the "Keepers" books I've reviewed, check out my Keepers Shelf Bookstore.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment