Monday, November 9, 2020

Writing in the Spirit is Moving!

 


I've been blogging here on Blogger for over 7 years, and it was a good place to get started and talk with all of you about writing and my life as an author. But I've been looking for a new blog home for some time. This year, 2020, the year of my retirement from consulting, COVID lockdown, expanding my writing career, and a redesigned website, I'm ready to move my blog to a new "nest."

All the posts I've written will remain here for an indefinite period, so feel free to explore, but to see the latest and to continue to follow my journey, fly on over to my website for more...

Writing in the Spirit 

Thank you all for your continued support, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

LaVerne



1 comment:

  1. Excelsior!

    Restarted Feedly to add the new site to my RSS feed . . . :)

    Rick

    ReplyDelete