Friday, February 12, 2016

Review: Jane-A-Day: 5 Year Journal: 365 Witticisms by Jane Austen

Jane-A-Day: 5 Year Journal: 365 Witticisms by Jane Austen Jane-A-Day: 5 Year Journal: 365 Witticisms by Jane Austen by Potter Style
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have not yet completed the 5-year journey with this book, but I continue to find enjoyment every night. The daily quotes come not only from Austen's published works, but also from her letters and the letters of her family. After reading the quote and smiling at the memory or wisdom, I use the brief space as a "gratitude" journal to record the events, things and people for which I am grateful that day.
I don't often note it, but I am grateful for Jane-A-Day!

Like Regency romance? Try Shadow Love.  Handsome Codebreaker + Loyal Daughter + Wartime Intrigue = Romance!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment