Tuesday, March 28, 2017

AAR Reviews: A Note Yet Unsung

This month I began submitting book reviews to All About Romance (AAR), a website that has offered unbiased book reviews, author interviews, industry commentary and much more to romance readers since 1997. I'm joining a team of readers and writers from all over the world who share one thing: a love of books, especially romance. My focus will be inspirational and Christian romance.

Happy reading!


A Note Yet Unsung

by Tamera Alexander

I’ve enjoyed several of this author’s books, so I took a break from housework to read a chapter of A Note Yet Unsung. Within the first pages, I decided the housework could wait.  One chapter turned into another. The housework never got done, but the compelling story, vibrant characters, and deep spirit of this book stayed with me for days. This one's headed for my Keepers Shelf.

Read the complete review here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment